brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Brooklyn fails to start Openstack instances due to specific network is not selected
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:57:30 GMT
Elvinas,

Sorry for the wait, and sorry that you're still having problems. I
have managed to reproduce the problem you're seeing, so I'll
investigate some possible fixes and get back to you.

Regarding your second question - I know that some location properties
can be given in the YAML but I'm not sure what. I'll try and find an
answer for that too.

Richard.

On 24 November 2014 at 08:30, Elvinas Piliponis
<Elvinas.Piliponis@virtustream.com> wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Hiding second network (removing shared property) allowed to start instance. So it seems
network ID is lost somewhere in Brooklyn and does not reach openstack.

> For the reference: What can be specified in application YAML file? Can I specify things
like image, keyfile, login user, hardware ID in YAML or should I hardcode those in brooklyn.properties
file?