brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Elvinas Piliponis <Elvinas.Pilipo...@virtustream.com>
Subject RE: Brooklyn fails to start Openstack instances due to specific network is not selected
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:20:41 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for response. Unfortunately it did not help. I have tried:

Specify network in brooklyn.preferences (reloaded and restarted service):
As RegionOne/UUID or simply UUID

In YAML
    networks:
      - network: RegionOne/UUID
Or
    networks:
      - network: UUID

BTW error is different for different users:

Admin user is getting:
ExecutionException on brooklyn-m8nh-simple-vm3-lv6m-vm-wlls-918: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: command: POST http://10.12.208.5:8774/v2/7053442c99914d4f8a64c6bc51a96d25/servers
HTTP/1.1 failed with response: HTTP/1.1 400 null; content: [{"badRequest": {"message": "Multiple
possible networks found, use a Network ID to be more specific.", "code": 400}}]

Non admin user gets:
ExecutionException on brooklyn-leml-simple-vm3-m9qy-vm-y7sp-810: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.jclouds.rest.AuthorizationException: {"forbidden": {"message": "It is not allowed to create
an interface on external network 83aa077e-0742-4aaa-8774-6ccdc3fd7800", "code": 403}}

If needed I can send full error messages and logs.

I will try to hide public network (although in that case I am wondering how would I connect
to instance).

Thank you

Elvinas Piliponis

Studentų  g. 59-B707, LT-51365, Kaunas | Lietuva