brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.7.0-M2-incubating [rc0]
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 23:30:12 GMT
The file did start life as a copy of the default config file within the
JBoss AS 7 install artifact. We then modified it. We would have reached
pretty much the same final config file if we had approached it by taking
the examples / code snippets from docs + blogs.

For MariaDB, I believe it was more written from doc snippets. It's a
much smaller file that doesn't closely match the my.cnf in the default
install.

Aled