brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: releasing Brooklyn 0.7.0-M2
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 01:20:39 GMT
Thanks Richard,

Is anyone working on fixing those issues? Would be good if someone can
please pick those up asap!

---
For binary files, is the criteria for release to have *no* binaries, or
is it excusable to have some very small jars used for tests, with clear
explanations of each. It greatly simplifies the build if we can have
things like a hello-world.war pre-built, used for testing app-server
deployment and management.

---
What is still required for binary release licensing? Issue BROOKLYN-21
(verify licenses of dependencies) is marked as resolved, as is
BROOKLYN-35 and BROOKLYN-33.

---
Richard, are you working on BROOKLYN-19 ("Accurate LICENSE and NOTICE
files" for binary distribution)? What is still left to do on that?

Aled