brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrew.kenn...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject New Maven groupId
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 00:49:10 GMT
All,

I was thinking about the change in #217 and the comments there:

- https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/217

We are going to need to change ALL the documentation and so forth for
Brooklyn, plus a lot of the code, to reference the new
*org.apache.brooklyn* groupId, changed from *io.brooklyn* recently. I
have made a start, and changed a few files, such as MavenArtifact.java
and BrooklynNode.java, as well as the catalog.xml in the distribution.
See pull request #237 which should be merged once the OSS Sonatype
Nexus server has had the latest Jar files uploaded to it:

- https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/237
- https://oss.sonatype.org/#nexus-search;quick~org.apache.brooklyn

I also updated the POMs in the brooklyncentral advanced-networking and
clocker projects, but there are still going to be a lot of other
contributed projects needing updated.

Andrew.
--
-- andrew kennedy ? cloud engineer : http://blog.abstractvisitorpattern.co.uk/ ;