brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CI building pull requests, like Buildhive
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 09:34:28 GMT
Hi Andrew,

No success so far I'm afraid... these PRs:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/198
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/199
were opened yesterday but there's no sign of anything trying to build it.

These PRs:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/165
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/194
were opened earlier, but have had commits added yesterday, and again
no sign of life.

The Jenkins job you linked to:
https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-brooklyn-pull-requests/
is showing that no builds have been attempted yet.

Can you take a look and see what's happening?

Thanks!
Richard.