brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Jenkins build for Windows
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 14:36:35 GMT
All,

I've recently discovered and fixed an issue which caused the unit
tests to fail on Windows. Svetoslav Neykov has also done a lot of work
in this area and fixed many tests that were broken on Windows.

build.apache.org supports builds on Windows machines, so I've created
another Jenkins job that will build and unit-test on Windows to try
and catch any more regressions like this.
https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-brooklyn-master-windows/

It's set to trigger when the main build job
incubator-brooklyn-master-build completes successfully, so if the main
build fails there shouldn't be any further noise from the Windows job.

I'm not sure how this will work out (we may have many more Windows
failures lurking) but we'll see...

Richard.