brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: releasing Brooklyn 0.7.0-M2
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 21:09:06 GMT
Hi all,

There are several failing integration tests, which have unfortunately
rotted due to the jenkins job not being run correctly in quite a while :-(

Can someone please review my fixes at:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/239

Also, any volunteers to investigate/fix the following errors that I've
seen in my local run. (best to review the PR above first):

  * brooklyn.util.maven.MavenArtifactTest
      o testRetrievalHostedReleaseIntegration
      o testRetrievalHostedSnapshotIntegration
  * brooklyn.management.osgi.OsgiStandaloneTest
      o testDuplicateBundle
      o testRemoteDuplicateBundle
  * brooklyn.policy.ha.ServiceFailureDetectorStabilizationTest
  * brooklyn.entity.dns.geoscaling.GeoscalingWebClientTest
  * brooklyn.entity.webapp.jboss.Jboss6ServerIntegrationTest
  * JbossServerWebAppFixtureIntegrationTest for JBoss6Server
  * NodeJsWebAppSimpleIntegrationTest
  * brooklyn.entity.proxy.nginx.NginxClusterIntegrationTest.testClusterIsUpIffHasChildLoadBalancer
  * ActiveMQIntegrationTest.testCreatingQueuesNoAgent
  * QpidIntegrationTest.canStartupAndShutdownWithHttpManagement
  * brooklyn.entity.monitoring.monit.MonitIntegrationTest
  * BrooklynJacksonSerializerTest.testWithLauncherSerializingListsContainingEntitiesAndOtherComplexStuff
  * BrooklynLauncherRebindToCloudObjectStoreTest
      o testCleanDoesNotRebindToExistingApp
      o testCopyPersistedState

If you can't reproduce please let me know, and I'll share my log + rerun it.

I'll look at more of the failing integration tests tomorrow.

Aled