brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: license headers and config section
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 11:54:42 GMT
+1 for (2)-(5).

For the test/resources, these do not end up in the tar.gz but they will
end up on maven central (e.g. like [1]). I presume that means it is part
of the distribution, unless a mentor says otherwise.
Whether there is creativity in any of them, I won't judge just now so
will play it safe.

I'll work on removing headers for (1b - docs), (3) and (4), and will
make sure there are suitable comments next to the RAT exclusions.

Aled

[1]
http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=io/brooklyn/brooklyn-core/0.7.0-M1/brooklyn-core-0.7.0-M1-tests.jar