brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: license headers and config section
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:06:41 GMT
Hi Alex,

So expect this to be challenged when your first release hits the IPMC
(or even when mentors are reviewing code)
Specifically, saving space or bandwidth isn't a good justification for
not having a license header; from a policy perspective. There have
been discussions in the past about using a shorter license header -
but I'd argue that it's probably not in the best interest of folks
trying to get a podlings first release out to engage on that issue.

Chip; or other mentors - anyone feel I am off base here?

--David