brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Harris <martin.har...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Launching Brooklyn from IntelliJ
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:36:59 GMT
Hi Folks,

After a bit of faffing around, I've managed to get Brooklyn to launch from
IntelliJ. In order to do it, I needed to make a couple of changes [1]

On the downside, these changes are unnecessary and (slightly) undesirable,
but on the plus side, they are just in test classes, and supporting
IntelliJ could be important in attracting a wider developer community

I've reported the issue to JetBrains here [2], but haven't received a
response yet

Your input on whether or not we should just bite the bullet and accept
these changes in order to support IntelliJ would be more than welcome

[1]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/166
[2]: https://intellij-support.jetbrains.com/requests/38167

Cheers

--