brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CI building pull requests, like Buildhive
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 21:27:37 GMT
(Crossposting to dev@brooklyn)

Fantastic Andrew, sounds like just what we want :-)

Our repo is incubator-brooklyn, and the GitHub side[1] is done using
Apache infra's GitHub mirroring - so the admin rights belong to the
Apache infra user(s) rather than anybody in the Brooklyn PPMC.

We already have the "master" branch built at [2], so I guess you will
need to make a second job (cloned from it) for building PRs - please
go ahead!

Richard.

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/
[2]https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Brooklyn/