brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CI for Brooklyn
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 15:36:56 GMT
Andrew,

Kicking this thread back into life. I notice that I don't have the
option to modify our Jenkins build job - I assume this is because I
don't have the necessary Jenkins privileges. Are you able to give this
privilege to all of the Brooklyn committers?

If I can get privileges, I can look into sending Jenkins build
failures to the list, as we discussed earlier in this thread.

Thanks
Richard.