brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Angel E Tomala Reyes <aetom...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Apache interface for small form factor devices (smart phones)
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:58:18 GMT

All:
	Last week I submitted a pull request for a web mobile application for
Apache.  This application was specifically designed for small form factor
devices with well established usage patterns in mind.  I welcome your
feedback and suggestions.  The initial release has limited capabilities and
it has been scaled down to keep the mobile web app simple.  In the future
we can enhance functionality to encapsulate the most used features in
Brooklyn.  The application is NLS enabled and can be white label as well.
An interesting feature that could be implemented is the ability to
incorporate push services such as Pushover to send notifications to users
about events in the environment.  Push notification have become an expected
feature in most mobile apps and for admins on the go it is probably a
necessary feature.  Check it out and Thanks.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/130

Angel Tomala-Reyes (安琪儿 托马拉 瑞斯)
Senior Software Engineer, Advanced Cloud Technologies
Global Technology Services, IBM Corporation
15038 Union Turnpike 8F
Flushing, NY 11367
aetomala@us.ibm.com