brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to Brooklyn
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:56:13 GMT
On 26 August 2014 23:00, Alex Heneveld <alex.heneveld@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
> There is also a SubnetTier which has been developed.  Similar idea, but
> composable, ie it creates a private network where MachineEntities (or
> software) can be deployed in the same YAML.  Starts to get quite close to
> CFN.  And it includes cloudstack support.
>
> I'm not sure where the code for this is right now but I know that the folks
> who developed it want to move it into Brooklyn proper and could use a hand.
>  Does that interest you?

The code is currently in the "brooklyncentral" area, which is not part
of, or affiliated with, The Apache Software Foundation, but which
contains various goodies that works with Apache Brooklyn (and mostly
licensed under the same Apache License).

SubnetTier is in the "advanced-networking" project:
https://github.com/brooklyncentral/advanced-networking

Richard.