brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Corbett <sam.corb...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: YAML app in catalog?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 09:30:42 GMT
There's no way to do this. It's been at the back of several minds for a
while. I think there's also a suggestion that the whole catalogue should
be turned into YAML.

If all you have is YAML and the resident Brooklyn server is already
running I think your only option is to POST your blueprint to
/v1/catalog. It will notionally be available to end users but they'll
have to deploy it via the YAML tab and reference its ID correctly. It
won't appear in the add-app list.

Sam