brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Hodge <alasdair.ho...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject YAML app in catalog?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:16:37 GMT
Folks,

I have a YAML application bundled in a jar file with associated
resources, and that JAR is on the classpath of my Brooklyn installation.
I can launch the app from the command line fine:

> brooklyn launch \
>   --app blueprints/my-app.yaml \
>   --location my-location

Now I'm looking to add this app to the catalog of a resident Brooklyn
server for deployment-on-demand by end users, but the top-level
application has no Java class and all attempts to refer to the YAML
resource instead have come to naught. Is there a way to do this?

> [..]
> <template type="blueprints/my-app.yaml" name="My YAML app">
>     <description>...</description>
>     <iconUrl>...</iconUrl>
> </template>
 > [..]