brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From "Tidd, Bryan (MAN-Corporate)" <Bryan.T...@Manheim.com>
Subject Re: Errors trying to deploy Docker Cloud
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:09:23 GMT
More errors - Now on Post Start:

 ssh: ( if test "$UID" -eq 0; then ( docker build --rm -t brooklyn/default
- <
/home/users/briantidd/brooklyn-managed-processes/apps/waXZlV3j/entities/Doc
kerHost_b3a6Zk0R/default/Dockerfile ); else sudo -E -n -S -- docker build
--rm -t brooklyn/default - <
/home/users/briantidd/brooklyn-managed-processes/apps/waXZlV3j/entities/Doc
kerHost_b3a6Zk0R/default/Dockerfile; fi )

STDOUT:

Step 0 : FROM ubuntu:12.04
Pulling repository ubuntu
 ---> ea7d6801c538
Step 1 : MAINTAINER Cloudsoft "brooklyn@cloudsoftcorp.com"
 ---> Running in 3ac662a3992e
 ---> d327b7edc490
Removing intermediate container 3ac662a3992e
Step 2 : RUN ( echo "deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main
universe" ; echo "deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-updates
main universe" ) > /etc/apt/sources.list
 ---> Running in 7e2aba586423
 ---> e33ca0be37fa
Removing intermediate container 7e2aba586423
Step 3 : RUN apt-get update
 ---> Running in d1bca7011e9b
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com precise Release.gpg
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com precise-updates Release.gpg
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Reading package lists...
W: Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/precise/Release.gpg  Could not
resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'

W: Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/precise-updates/Release.gpg  Could
not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'

W: Some index files failed to download. They
have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
 ---> 0f84ac37772e
Removing intermediate container d1bca7011e9b
Step 4 : RUN echo 'root:password' | chpasswd
 ---> Running in b934d18af5fb
 ---> 89281333b966
Removing intermediate container b934d18af5fb
Step 5 : RUN apt-get install -y openssh-server
 ---> Running in ce496eaefec0
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
  ca-certificates krb5-locales libbsd0 libedit2 libgssapi-krb5-2 libidn11
  libk5crypto3 libkeyutils1 libkrb5-3 libkrb5support0 libwrap0 libx11-6
  libx11-data libxau6 libxcb1 libxdmcp6 libxext6 libxmuu1 openssh-client
  openssl ssh-import-id tcpd wget xauth
Suggested packages:
  krb5-doc krb5-user ssh-askpass libpam-ssh keychain monkeysphere
  openssh-blacklist openssh-blacklist-extra rssh molly-guard ufw
  ca-certificates krb5-locales libbsd0 libedit2 libgssapi-krb5-2 libidn11
  libk5crypto3 libkeyutils1 libkrb5-3 libkrb5support0 libwrap0 libx11-6
  libx11-data libxau6 libxcb1 libxdmcp6 libxext6 libxmuu1 openssh-client
  openssh-server openssl ssh-import-id tcpd wget xauth
0 upgraded, 25 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 4239 kB of archives.
After this operation, 13.1 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main libbsd0 amd64 0.3.0-2
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main libedit2 amd64
2.11-20080614-3ubuntu2
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main libkrb5support0
amd64 1.10+dfsg~beta1-2ubuntu0.3
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main libk5crypto3
amd64 1.10+dfsg~beta1-2ubuntu0.3
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main libkeyutils1 amd64
1.5.2-2
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main libkrb5-3 amd64
1.10+dfsg~beta1-2ubuntu0.3
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main
libgssapi-krb5-2 amd64 1.10+dfsg~beta1-2ubuntu0.3
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main libidn11 amd64 1.23-2
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main libxau6 amd64 1:1.0.6-4
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main libxdmcp6 amd64
1:1.1.0-4
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main libxcb1 amd64
1.8.1-1ubuntu0.2
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main libx11-data all
2:1.4.99.1-0ubuntu2.2
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main libx11-6 amd64
2:1.4.99.1-0ubuntu2.2
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main libxext6 amd64
2:1.3.0-3ubuntu0.1
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main libxmuu1 amd64 2:1.1.0-3
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main libwrap0 amd64 7.6.q-21
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main openssl amd64
1.0.1-4ubuntu5.16
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main ca-certificates
all 20130906ubuntu0.12.04.1
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main krb5-locales
all 1.10+dfsg~beta1-2ubuntu0.3
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main openssh-client
amd64 1:5.9p1-5ubuntu1.4
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main wget amd64
1.13.4-2ubuntu1
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main xauth amd64 1:1.0.6-1
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main openssh-server
amd64 1:5.9p1-5ubuntu1.4
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main tcpd amd64 7.6.q-21
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main ssh-import-id all
2.10-0ubuntu1
  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libb/libbsd/libbsd0_0.3.0-2_amd6
4.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libe/libedit/libedit2_2.11-20080
614-3ubuntu2_amd64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/k/krb5/libkrb5support0_1.10+dfsg
~beta1-2ubuntu0.3_amd64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/k/krb5/libk5crypto3_1.10+dfsg~be
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/k/keyutils/libkeyutils1_1.5.2-2_
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/k/krb5/libkrb5-3_1.10+dfsg~beta1
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/k/krb5/libgssapi-krb5-2_1.10+dfs
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libi/libidn/libidn11_1.23-2_amd6
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libx/libxau/libxau6_1.0.6-4_amd6
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libx/libxdmcp/libxdmcp6_1.1.0-4_
amd64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libx/libxcb/libxcb1_1.8.1-1ubunt
u0.2_amd64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libx/libx11/libx11-data_1.4.99.1
-0ubuntu2.2_all.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libx/libx11/libx11-6_1.4.99.1-0u
buntu2.2_amd64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libx/libxext/libxext6_1.3.0-3ubu
ntu0.1_amd64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libx/libxmu/libxmuu1_1.1.0-3_amd
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/t/tcp-wrappers/libwrap0_7.6.q-21
_amd64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/o/openssl/openssl_1.0.1-4ubuntu5
.16_amd64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/c/ca-certificates/ca-certificate
s_20130906ubuntu0.12.04.1_all.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/k/krb5/krb5-locales_1.10+dfsg~be
ta1-2ubuntu0.3_all.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/o/openssh/openssh-client_5.9p1-5
ubuntu1.4_amd64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/w/wget/wget_1.13.4-2ubuntu1_amd6
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/x/xauth/xauth_1.0.6-1_amd64.deb
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/o/openssh/openssh-server_5.9p1-5
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/t/tcp-wrappers/tcpd_7.6.q-21_amd
64.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
Failed to fetch
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/s/ssh-import-id/ssh-import-id_2.
10-0ubuntu1_all.deb  Could not resolve 'archive.ubuntu.com'
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run
apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

STDERR:

Sending build context to Docker daemon 3.072 kB
Sending build context to Docker daemon
2014/07/03 16:52:11 The command [/bin/sh -c apt-get install -y
openssh-server] returned a non-zero code: 100

I'm happy to keep testing. But it looks like the default Dockerfile may
need some sort of DNS?

Bryan