brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Turli <andrea.tu...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Errors trying to deploy Docker Cloud
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 16:32:32 GMT
Hi Brian,

I've added a branch on clocker `fix/centos` [1] to deal with the wrong epel
URL.
It is not tested extensively but if you feel brave enough to give it a try,
it would be great to have your feedback!

As Andrew said, Ubuntu has been tested more, so maybe it could be a b-plan
for you.

Let us know,
Andrea

[1]: