brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Harris <martin.har...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Apache headers
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:36:34 GMT
Hi Folks,

It's been suggested I share the scripts I used to do this, so please find
attached a ragbag of disordered undocumented scripts, which I mostly
modified as I went along. Credit to @adk for the original

Once everything's merged in and we're happy with it, I'll get at least the
.java script tidied up and put in ./usage/scripts for future use...

Cheers

--
Martin Harris
Lead Software Engineer