brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving Brooklyn CAMP project into Brooklyn
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:55:14 GMT
Chip,

Attached is my attempt at filling in an IP clearance form. All the
tasks should be done by now; there's a single FIXME relating to
grants.txt which I don't think I have sufficient status in Apache to
access. So if I've got it right, after you've sanity-checked the form,
all that needs doing is adding it to the website and an IPMC vote
called.

I'll be on summer vacation starting tomorrow, but if there's anything
else that needs addressed here, I'm sure another PPMC member will be
happy to help!

Thanks
Richard.