brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving Brooklyn CAMP project into Brooklyn
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:12:34 GMT
One of the checklist items on this list is: "Remind active committers
that they are responsible for ensuring that a Corporate CLA is
recorded if such is required to authorize their contributions under
their individual CLA."

This should not be an issue as the Cloudsoft-filed CCLA covers all our
current active committers, but all committers should consider
themselves "reminded" anyway :-)

Richard.