brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: brooklyn server maintenance mode
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:00:26 GMT

Thanks.

Not yet sure what the best way to support HA state fixes is.  In first
instance probably just displaying the failed items and having options to
"rebind ignoring failures" and "try rebind again now" (where fixes are
made out-of-band, directly in persistent store [1]).

Best
Alex

[1]  CyberDuck is a great tool for working with object stores.  It
doesn't allow in-place viewing or editing but it does easily let you do
bulk transfer.  Note however for Softlayer there is a bug in latest
v4.5, so use v4.4.5.