brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Social-app
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 22:52:53 GMT
Hi, that's great news!

First, would you like to submit a pull request for your changes so that
they can be merged into the master branch? That will also allow others
to test out code like the example you e-mailed.

It looks (from DrupalImpl.connectSensors()) that this is not retrieving
the attributes like requests per second. Therefore the auto-scaler
policy you've attached will not see any values for its metric of
interest, so will not scale.

The high availability policies look right - have you tested those, and
if so what behaviour / errors do you see?

Aled