brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Social-app
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:43:32 GMT
Hi,

Which version of brooklyn-social-apps are you using? the error doesn't
match the code in master:
https://github.com/cloudsoft/brooklyn-social-apps/blob/master/src/main/java/io/cloudsoft/socialapps/drupal/examples/ClusteredDrupalApp.java

Are you building at the command line (`mvn clean install`) or in the
IDE? If the latter, does it depend on more recent projects of Brooklyn
or is using mvn to get the dependencies?

---
Unfortunately, it looks like
https://github.com/cloudsoft/brooklyn-social-apps master still depends
on the old Brooklyn 0.5.0. With that, `mvn clean install` works for me.

Dropping these entities into most recent Brooklyn server may not work.

There is an unmerged pull request [1] that updates the code against an
interim release of 0.6.0. We should build on that to work against 0.7.0-M1.

The specific error you are seeing is because brooklyn.util.MutableMap
was deprecated [2], and has been deleted in the latest version. You need
to instead use ` brooklyn.util.collections.MutableMap`.

Aled

[1] https://github.com/cloudsoft/brooklyn-social-apps/pull/16
[2]
https://github.com/brooklyncentral/brooklyn/blob/v0.6.0/utils/common/src/main/java/brooklyn/util/MutableMap.java