brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Welcome new committers: Andrea Turli and Sam Corbett
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 08:39:49 GMT
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming two new committers and PPMC members to the
Brooklyn project!

Andrea Turli (@andreaturli) is a regular contributor to Brooklyn - both
code and the mailing list. Big contributions include Docker integration,
and many improvements to the brooklyn-jclouds integration. Andrea is
currently working on adding Entitlements support.

Sam Corbett (@sjcorbett) is also a very regular contributor in many
areas of Brooklyn. Sam is the go-to guy for the web-console, and is
currently heavily involved in adding support for OSGi and versioning of
blueprints. Sam also has a lot of experience using Brooklyn in
downstream projects for real-world use-cases.

Sam and Andrea, I'm delighted that you are both now committers and PPMC
members.

Aled