brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From "Svetoslav Neykov" <svetoslav.ney...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject RE: Hokey cokey on PR #43
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:02:38 GMT
Hi Andrew,
There are still a few yaml files which contain incorrectly transformed comments, search for
[#ftl] in *.yaml.

Svetoslav.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Kennedy [mailto:andrew.kennedy@cloudsoftcorp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 6:25 PM
To: dev@brooklyn.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hokey cokey on PR #43

All,

This has now been successfully re-opened, the reversion has been reverted, and I have updated
and re-merged as PR #56, with some additional commits from @aledsage in #55 which fixed a
couple of files I missed in the review.
All source files and configurations have the appropriate license header, and this formatting
should be used as a template for new submissions from now on.

Many thanks to @Nakomis for the hard work doing the initial scripted updates and fixes, and
apologies for any confusion I caused...

Andrew.
--