brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrew.kenn...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Error on Wide Area Cassandra Cluster on Softlayer example
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 13:47:46 GMT
On 28 June 2014 14:24, Jesus arteche <chechu.linux@gmail.com> wrote:

> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.cassandra.locator.TokenMetadata.invalidateCaches()V

Well, it looks like this is the culprit. It seems that the
`invalidateCaches()` method was suddenly removed in version 1.2.13 without
ever being deprecated, cassandra-all-1.2.12 is the last version that
contains it:

-
http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.cassandra/cassandra-all/1.2.12/org/apache/cassandra/locator/TokenMetadata.java#TokenMetadata.invalidateCaches%28%29

So, we'll need to take a look at our Cassandra dependencies and fix this.
Have you created an issue in JIRA about this yet?

Andrew.
--
-- andrew kennedy ? engineer : http://cloudsoftcorp.com/developers/ ;