brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Board report for Brooklyn
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 20:22:33 GMT
Since we seem to be late submitting our section of the report to the
board, I've taken the liberty of compiling a very simple report in the
required format (see https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2014)

Any comments?

Brooklyn

Brooklyn is a framework for modeling, monitoring, and managing applications
through autonomic blueprints.

Brooklyn has been incubating since 2014-05-01.

  1. Migrating fully to Apache infrastructure (mainly concerning open
pull requests and issue tracker)
  2. Forming a diverse community and PPMC
  3. Learning and following "the Apache way"

aware of?

No.

This is our first report; our community remains very similar to the
point where we joined the Incubator.

This is our first report; our community remains very similar to the
point where we joined the Incubator.

Date of last release:

No releases yet under the Incubator.

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

No new committers since we joined the Incubator.