brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Pull requests on GitHub
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2014 09:27:04 GMT
We are now inviting contributors to submit pull requests on the GitHub
repository at https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/

You can read our guide to contributing here:
https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/community/how-to-contribute.html

This replaces the repository on GitHub in the brooklyncentral
organisation. If you have previously forked the brooklyncentral
repository, please see this page for information about how to migrate
to the new repository:
https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/community/migrate-to-apache.html
(Please note that this should be read in conjunction with the guide to
contributing link above.)

If you have any pull requests against the brooklyncentral repository,
they will not be accepted. Please re-submit your pull request at the
new location. Over the next few days, the committers will close those
pull requests and will assist you to re-submit in the new location.

If you have any questions about this change, please feel free to post
here, or ask on our IRC channel #brooklyncentral on Freenode.

Kind regards

Richard.