brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Draft board report
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:12:19 GMT
Hi all,

Here is my proposed report to go forward to the Incubator PMC report.
Any comments?

===========

Brooklyn

Brooklyn is a framework for modeling, monitoring, and managing applications
through autonomic blueprints.

Brooklyn has been incubating since 2014-05-01.

  1. Performing our first release under Apache
  2. Completing migration into the Incubator - largest task is
populating Jira with existing issues
  3. Growing a diverse community and PPMC

aware of?

No.

A small number of new users have appeared, contributing posts to the
mailing lists, Jira issues for bug reports and suggested improvements,
and a code contribution.

The "boostrapping" process is well underway, with active mailing
lists, website, and a burst of commit activity.

Date of last release:

No releases under Apache yet.

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

No new committers/PMC members under Apache yet.