brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating a PR
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 11:20:35 GMT
Hi Martin,

Officially we're still on the old brooklyncentral repository. We're
very close to a switch-over now, and when that happens then there will
be a very big, very clear message posted here with the procedure you
need to follow. So for now proceed as you always have done.

We'll get the switchover done very soon - hopefully as soon as I'm
done with this weeks meetings - so stay tuned...

Richard.