brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Maneesh Mehra <maneeshme...@gmail.com>
Subject Context root of an application in a YAML blueprint
Date Sat, 24 May 2014 12:39:11 GMT
Hi:

I trying to understand how I can set the context root of a sample
application that needs to run inside a Tomcat server ? Here is the YAML
blueprint I have so far:

name: HelloWorld
location: localhost
services:
- serviceType: brooklyn.entity.webapp.tomcat.TomcatServer
  name: HelloWorld
  brooklyn.config:
     wars.root: file:///tmp/HelloWorld.war
     http.port: 9080

When I deploy this application, brooklyn puts the HelloWorld.war as
ROOT.war under .../tomcat/webapps folder. As a result, the application runs
under root of the server. I would like to provide the application with a
context root (like /Hello) so that it shows up on the server as:
http:<server>:9080/Hello

Thanks,

Maneesh