brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2014 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 21:29:32 GMT
On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Andrew Kennedy
<andrew.kennedy@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
> OK, so it looks like our deadline for the board report is 04 June; that is,
> two weeks before the 18th. Chip, do you have any guidance or suggestions
> here? I think our first report ought to be fairly simple and
> straightforward, since we have only been a member for a very short time.

You're just getting started - so things are relatively easy.
I'd take a look at the past reports - you'll get a good sense of what
folks report. Specifically look for reports where mentors actually
signed off on the report.
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2014  <-- Aprils board report.

--David