brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrew.kenn...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Brooklyncentral GitHub Repository
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 10:16:46 GMT
FYI,

While waiting for a response to the Usergrid workflow, I have been looking
around at other Apache projects to determine their Git workflows for
committers (since that for a non-committer is always via JIRA) which are
usually documented on their sites or wikis. One in particular stood out as
a nice example we could follow; Cordova.

- http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/GitWorkflow

Other similar project workflows using pull requests:

- https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/v0.14.0-beta3/development.html
-
https://github.com/apache/incubator-storm/blob/master/DEVELOPER.md#merge-a-pull-request-or-patch
- https://deltacloud.apache.org/send-pull-request.html

Off topic, I really like the 'readthedocs.org' site, we should look into
hosting Brooklyn documentation there eventually.

Andrew.

--
-- andrew kennedy ? engineer : http://cloudsoftcorp.com/developers/ ;