brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mirroring to GitHub
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 02:41:07 GMT

Andrew-

I think there are things in your announcement which need more
discussion.  Can we treat it as a proposal?  :)

 > after Friday 30 May 2014, the existing GitHub repository accessed via
the 'brooklyncentral' account will NO LONGER be accepting pull requests

PR's still come in against the github repo.  What is under discussion is
how it gets merged afterwards and (more importantly) what checks need to
be done on them.

I'd rather we held off on closing anything until this is clear.

We also need to figure out when/whether to activate
github.com:brooklyn/brooklyn (which we now have) and what to do with
brooklyncentral/brooklyn.  (Does anyone know what happens when you
transfer a repo?)

Best
Alex