brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Mirroring to GitHub
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 02:26:07 GMT

Chip, Richard,

To date we (the committers) have verified that potential contributors
have a signed CLA with the Brooklyn project, before accepting a PR.
What are the requirements for accepting commits into Brooklyn as an ASF
project?

Presumably we need to check whether a person has a CLA on file with the
ASF.  Is there a checklist of other things?

And how can we check whether someone has a CLA w ASF ?

(It's just half a dozen contributors or so for the commits since the SGA
so shouldn't be too hard to confirm these once we know the process.)

--A