bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Sijie Guo <guosi...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] JV Jujjuri joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 16:24:24 GMT
On behalf of the Apache BookKeeper PMC I am pleased to announce that JV
Jujjuri has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
BookKeeper project.

JV has been an active contributor in many areas, including driving
community meetings, reviewing patches, helping with triaging bugs and
organizing the bookkeeper meetups. He has the ability and passion to move
the development of bookkeeper forward and has been speaking of Apache
BookKeeper in different conferences and meetups.

Please join me in thanking JV for his contributions to date and
anticipation of many more contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, JV!

- Sijie