bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BookKeeper and CheckStyle
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 11:48:07 GMT
David,,
I see you have created an issue for the first part of bookkeeper-server.
Maybe you can also create issues for every package, this way anyone can
start working and we can easily coordinate such great effort.

We are currently trying to switch to github issue tracker, this will a good
opportunity to start using this new tool.

Thank you John, feel free to pick up the issues, all help is really welcome
!

Enrico

-- Enrico Olivelli