bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Sijie Guo <guosi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New BookKeeper Proposal "Allow Reads outside the LAC Protocol"
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 17:04:18 GMT
After taking a look at the proposal, I am not sure if making it a
configuration setting is the right approach.

However, I would suggest adding a method called #readUncommittedEntries -
it would skip the lac checking. so application can decide whether to use
readEntries (to read committed entries) or use readUncommittedEntries (to
read potentially *uncommitted* entries. So the correctness is managed by
application itself (out side of the logic).

- Sijie