bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olive...@diennea.com>
Subject Re: How to speed up reads from bookie
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 10:15:04 GMT
I'm sorry, that is my fault, my bench used LedgerHandler#readEntries, which blocks until all
the entries are returned.
Using the async version I get the expected thoughtput.

I have one project with uses the blocking version because it need to process data in the same
thread which scans the ledger. I will need to refactor the code in order to let data be processed
on the BK callback thread.

Thanks
-- Enrico