bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olive...@diennea.com>
Subject BOOKKEEPER-878
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 11:54:36 GMT
Hi,
Any news on the switch from FlagLedgerManager to HierarchicalLedgerManager ?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-878

we deployed today in production systems Bookkeeper 4.3.2 and it is working very fine

we hope that a switch is possible because our production systems Bookies are continuing to
eat disk space, because /ledgers is huge and GarbageCollector cannot perform its work

Thank you very much

Enrico Olivelli
Software Development Manager @Diennea
Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 925
Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

MagNews - E-mail Marketing Solutions
http://www.magnews.it<http://www.magnews.it/>
Diennea - Digital Marketing Solutions
http://www.diennea.com<http://www.diennea.com/>

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized,
direct or indirect, disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.