bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mauricio Castro <mauricioscas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: hint about ledger removal
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 19:03:08 GMT
sure,  thanks a lot.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Sijie Guo wrote ----

for my understanding, this seems to be a coordination case, you are
coordinating the bookkeeper clients to delete ledgers after meeting a
certain condition.

zookeeper is a good candidate to do such coordination than bookkeeper. as
bookkeeper is more focus on replication and consistency on replicated log.

does that make sense?

- Sijie