bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie question
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 21:25:48 GMT
Hi, honestly I think that a creation timestamp would be very useful and it
does not cost very much. It would be an immutable value.
Nowadays I must keep that info together with the id of the ledger,  for
instance in zookeeper,  but if that reference gets lost there is now way to
know how old a ledger is.

-- Enrico