bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olive...@diennea.com>
Subject R: Switching to HierarchicalLedgerManagerFactory
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 10:29:18 GMT
With 4.3.2 the stacktrace is analogous (see below)

For https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-878 Sijie told that is was running some
verifications in order to check if it is really possible to make the switch.

java.io.IOException: Configured layout org.apache.bookkeeper.meta.HierarchicalLedgerManagerFactory
does not match existing layout org.apache.bookkeeper.meta.FlatLedgerManagerFactory
org.apache.bookkeeper.meta.LedgerManagerFactory.newLedgerManagerFactory(LedgerManagerFactory.java:167)
org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeper.<init>(BookKeeper.java:311)
org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeper.<init>(BookKeeper.java:276)
org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeper.<init>(BookKeeper.java:249)
org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeperAdmin.format(BookKeeperAdmin.java:809)

-- Enrico

Da: Jia Zhai [mailto:zhaijia03@gmail.com]
Inviato: lunedì 30 novembre 2015 05:40
A: user <user@bookkeeper.apache.org>
Oggetto: Re: Switching to HierarchicalLedgerManagerFactory

Hi Olivelli,

Took a look of BOOKEEPER-878, Seems it has already done the porting work in BOOKKEEPER-438,
whose last note as this:

Matteo Merli<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=mmerli> added
a comment - 13/Nov/15 15:13

Committed as 698283126ca1e9854be28b063e91208fdf4e710b in branch-4.3

Does your code contains this porting?

Thanks.
-Jia

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 7:09 PM, Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olivelli@diennea.com<mailto:enrico.olivelli@diennea.com>>