bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olive...@diennea.com>
Subject Switching to HierarchicalLedgerManagerFactory
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:09:55 GMT
Any news on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-878

I cannot achieve a switch because of this error while trying to switch even trying to format
the system
Configured layout org.apache.bookkeeper.meta.HierarchicalLedgerManagerFactory does not match
existing layout org.apache.bookkeeper.meta.FlatLedgerManagerFactory
at org.apache.bookkeeper.meta.LedgerManagerFactory.newLedgerManagerFactory(LedgerManagerFactory.java:159)
at org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeper.<init>(BookKeeper.java:308)
at org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeper.<init>(BookKeeper.java:273)
at org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeper.<init>(BookKeeper.java:246)
at org.apache.bookkeeper.client.BookKeeperAdmin.format(BookKeeperAdmin.java:809)

The error I with 4.3.1 but I think that it will be the same on 4.3.2 (I can't switch to 4.3.2
before a formal release for internal policies of my team)

Thanks

Enrico Olivelli
Software Development Manager @Diennea
Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 925
Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

MagNews - E-mail Marketing Solutions
http://www.magnews.it<http://www.magnews.it/>
Diennea - Digital Marketing Solutions
http://www.diennea.com<http://www.diennea.com/>

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized,
direct or indirect, disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.