bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Check if bookie is in readonlymode from code
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 14:17:36 GMT
Is this what you're after:

    /*
     * Check whether Bookie is writable
     */
    public boolean isReadOnly() {
        return readOnly.get();
    }

-Flavio

> On 02 Nov 2015, at 09:05, Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olivelli@diennea.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I’m running Bookies in “Embedded mode”, that is , launched from a custom program.
> What is the best check to do in order to check on BookieServer.class instance to known
if is actually in “readonly mode”

http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/ <http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/>

> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use
is strictly forbidden.