bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Bookkeeper 4.0 release date
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:25:47 GMT
We are trying to decide who the release manager is going to be. There is just one single issue
assigned to 4.3.2, so the RM will need to go over issues and see what needs to be included.

The short answer is that it shouldn't take long, but we haven't set a date yet. Some help
with reviewing code and contributing patches is well appreciated as usual. In particular,
if there are issues you want to see resolved in 4.3.2, please mark them as such on jira (add
4.3.2 to the fix version).

-Flavio

<mailto:user@bookkeeper.apache.org>

is much more newer features in 4.4.0.

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Sijie Guo <sijie@apache.org <mailto:sijie@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Hello Enrico:
>
> We could port this change to 4.3 branch and cut a bug fix release 4.3.1. Are u running
4.3.x or 4.2.x branch?

> - Sijie
>

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 4:02 AM, Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olivelli@diennea.com
<mailto:enrico.olivelli@diennea.com>> wrote:
> (sorry for cross-posting)
>
> Due to that bug in our production servers Bookies directories are continuing to grow,
and the only “fix” is to destroy the bookie after some time and setup up a new bookie.
> I hope noone else run into this trouble.
>
> We will be longing for the release
> Thank you a lot
>
> Enrico Olivelli

an RC for 4.4.0 soon? What do folks think?

> -Flavio
>
> On 08 Sep 2015, at 13:40, Enrico Olivelli <eolivelli@gmail.com <mailto:eolivelli@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> Hi,
> we got into https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-695 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-695>.
I see that is as been fixed in 4.4.0 release.

http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/ <http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/>