bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olive...@diennea.com>
Subject R: Apache Bookkeeper 4.0 release date
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 07:16:17 GMT
Maybe it would be useful to have:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-836

thanks

Da: Flavio Junqueira [mailto:fpj@apache.org]
Inviato: giovedì 24 settembre 2015 16:26
A: user@bookkeeper.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Apache Bookkeeper 4.0 release date

We are trying to decide who the release manager is going to be. There is just one single issue
assigned to 4.3.2, so the RM will need to go over issues and see what needs to be included.

The short answer is that it shouldn't take long, but we haven't set a date yet. Some help
with reviewing code and contributing patches is well appreciated as usual. In particular,
if there are issues you want to see resolved in 4.3.2, please mark them as such on jira (add
4.3.2 to the fix version).

-Flavio

On 24 Sep 2015, at 00:09, Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olivelli@diennea.com<mailto:enrico.olivelli@diennea.com>>