bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bookkeeper client tutorial
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:41:17 GMT
I haven't checked the code carefully, but the flow is really good. The discussion about the
ZK leader election is possibly a bit too detailed for a tutorial on BK, but otherwise it is
good, it gives good insight. It might also be useful as a follow up step to add a discussion
on rolling ledgers and deleting ledgers to reclaim space. There is a bit about it in the end,
but for a tutorial it doesn't hurt to have more detail.

I have pushed a few suggested edits.

-Flavio